During the construction of the architectural ensemble of the capital of a country house you certainly will demand manufacturing of metal structures to order a selection of ready-made models of the thematic catalog. Which types of elements in question? Let us examine them one by one:
1) stairs. Apply the stairs of metal only makes sense in the case, if they are well in tune with the building material. For example, fashionable nowadays a traditional timbered baths best to supply the wooden stairs.
2) Garages and carports. It happens, that the construction of a country house with garage is the customer can not afford. However, this does not negate the need somewhere to keep your car. In this case, you can serve for many years relatively inexpensive metal garage. As for the steel carport, then it makes sense to build in order to allow members to cover the machine guests, in case of bad weather (rain, snow).
3) greenhouses. Their presence is not necessarily indicative of poverty. May be, host country residence just a fan of environmentally friendly products and, таким образом, It brings its modest contribution to their production.
4) fences. Solid brick and stone fences look solid, but they have a very high cost. As for the practical utility, then in an age of complex alarm systems in their homes turning into something like a medieval castle is not necessary.
5) Garage Doors. If your finances enough for the construction of the house to the garage or on the construction of the garage in a separate brick building format, then for him you will probably need a comfortable and safe gate.
6) Grilles. Production of metal structures on the order often comes to this element as the forged and welded bars on the windows. Firstly, windows in suburban homes, constructed of special projects, often have non-standard sizes. Second, their character allows you to create all sorts of metal decorative patterns, patterns and ornaments, that often awakens the creative imagination of the customer. Bars on the windows are provided with not only the building of bricks, but also log baths, as well as other wooden buildings.